Monday, March 22, 2010

Multitude Mondays: Hello Spring!!

Today and this week I am thankful for:
433. The first day of SPRING!!!
434. Knowing that Patrick is coming home this season!!!
435. Making it through a hellish week of ten tests!!!
436. Learning every single vein or artery in the human body
437. Another awesome lacrosse game with two points for Jake (aka Goose!)
438. Daffodils (sure wish I'd planted some)
439. Class, as in classy, as in what I strive to be every day
440. Last week on crutches (I hope)
441. Taking a few steps with the aid of only one crutch (shhh....don't tell my doc)
442. A first birthday party for a good friend's little boy
443. A girly night of desserts and makeovers with another good friend
444. Patience (sometimes, I'm working to make it constant)
445. Accepting defeat with grace (ND I'm so proud of you)
446. Keeping my "excess" to only five pounds post-op, and hopefully having that melt away soon
447. 70 degree weather
448. Capris and sandals (or just sandal, in my case)
449. Needing to have pants taken in, despite my "excess"...ha!
450. ...maybe the five pounds is muscle in my arms from hauling myself around on crutches?? Here's hoping!
451. Not getting sick even though I ate some yogurt well past its sell by date
452. Humility...something else I'm always working on
453. Starting a nutrition class; I'm super excited about it
454. Rearranging my cupboards to accommodate the new serving dishes I got for my birthday
455. My husband, coming to my rescue from thousands of miles away, and without my asking
456. Paying bills online and avoiding the new "processing fee" for sending paper bills

1 comment:

  1. Hi, wanted to say thanks for taking the time to write out the comment you did. Also, I noticed your recent surgery and it's good to know a bit of what to expect as my wife will be requiring this soon. Hope your healing is coming along and all is well there. I have to do some research on it as I know about as much as you wrote. Hey, thanks agian, and I'm thankful for almost 70 degree weather...it got to 59 for sure today, might have cracked 60...I just didn't see it. Chat later.

    ReplyDelete