Monday, March 1, 2010

Multitude Monday: Here Comes Springtime!

Today and this week I am thankful for:
337. Spending my 27th birthday with my family yesterday!
338. The end of another month of deployment
339. Being well past the half-way mark of deployment!! I can't wait for the next couple of months to go by!
340. Last week trading my cast for a boot/air cast and later this week getting my stitches out!!
341. Getting to drive again, even if it's not my car
342. My parents and younger brother for being such a wonderful support system the past couple weeks
343. Surviving my first month of nursing school
344. Spring right around the corner!!
345. Open book quizzes
346. The half-way mark for my evening Anatomy class (please pray I do well on my lab practical this week)
347. Visiting the aquarium!
348. Getting to go shopping with my mama this past weekend...so much fun to get out of the house, even if she did have to push me in a wheelchair!
349. A birthday cake made by the same lady who did my wedding cake....oh so yummy!
350. More phone calls from the desert. They always brighten my day!
351. "Moving" back into my own house and feeling like I'm back to normal
352. No-Test-Fridays (they don't happen often)
353. Seeing robins in the yard
354. Girl Scout Cookies
355. Discounts from USAA's partner companies
356. My little brother not being scared of the "feminine aisle" and running that errand for me since I couldn't drive myself
357. The military wife sorority
358. Time flying by...seems like I blinked and February was over!
359. My daddy being the most amazing man ever and sacrificing so much for his family! Thanks, Dad, for making my wonderful life possible...
360. Duh!!! Birthday presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment