
Today and this week, I am thankful for:
385. Learning how to take blood pressure
386. Seeing the light at the end of the deployment tunnel; this has been, by far, the worst one yet!
387. Dinner out with a great friend
388. Windows-down-sunglasses-on-loud-music warm days
389. Dr Chung telling me I'll get to wear heels by early summer!
390. Finishing the rest of the homemade lasagna (it was good, but I was getting tired of it)
391. Mom and Jake helping me in the grocery store
392. Getting to see Jake score three goals at his lacrosse game!!
393. Making plans for a summer together with my husband
394. Being weeks away from putting one of our houses on the market
395. Feeling the tingling come back into my foot, and seeing the bruising fade
396. My sometimes questioning but never wavering faith
397. Free margaritas for service that wasn't bad in the first place
398. Our military and those who support our armed forces
399. Jokes and laughter
400. 400 things to be thankful for...but there's really so much more
401. Good grades
402. Finding extra toilet paper upstairs so I don't have to hobble to the grocery again
403. Extra payments on the mortgage
404. People who hold doors open for me...and then pull me off the floor when I slip on wet tiles
405. Getting the tax extension in the mail (finally, even though it's been sitting on the desk for weeks)
406. Tuna on crackers and baked Cheetos
407. 100 Calorie snacks
408. The extra book of stamps I found in my wallet
409. She's real fine my 409....yay for the Beach Boys!
410. A realtor who's actually listening to us and working with us to sell our second home
411. Good Samaritans
412. Being done with three crazy Anatomy exams this week!
413. Being IRISH on St Patrick's Day!!!
414. Birds singing in the morning
415. Getting my eyebrows waxed
416. Not making that White Tuscan soup for a dinner party because it was gross!
417. Fun summer date ideas brewing in my head!
418. Daylight Savings Time...more sunshine is always a plus
419. Planning home repairs and upgrades for the other house, and...
420. Using things from our house to upgrade the other house so I can have what I really want here!
421. Fading bruises (yes, I know it's on the list twice, but they're fading that much)
422. Late night phone calls from my wonderful husband
423. Tagalongs...the Girl Scout variety
424. Turning the heat off
425. Study sheets
426. The end of an era...but I'm not telling what era just yet!! (Don't worry; it's a good thing)
427. Last two weeks of crutches...I hope!!
428. Planning Spring Cleaning and actually being excited about it
429. Also planning spring planting...can't wait for fresh herbs
430. Going through all the chick flicks on NetFlix before Patrick gets home!
431. Endless reasons to smile
432. Being so thankful this week that I doubled the length of my list!!
No comments:
Post a Comment