This week I am thankful for:361. Stitches out!
362. Taking showers again!
363. No Anatomy this week (it's Spring Break for that program)!
364. Being DONE with the Lab Practical from Hell
365. Another Drill Weekend come and gone
366. Being back in my own bed (even though I do miss Mama's cookin')
367. Taco Bell
368. Yellow Tail Pinot Grigio
369. A couple of half-days
370. Parking places that are close to the door...and electric doors!
371. Confidence
372. 90 minute phone calls from the desert
373. Laughter with my husband and best friend
374. Never running out of things to talk about, even after being with someone for nearly five years
375. New clothes...they're something to look forward to this spring
376. Sharing the same goals as my wonderful husband...
377. ...and finding out that he shares my opinion when I thought maybe I'd have to bite the bullet and compromise...
378. ...but not minding that I might, because he makes compromises too!
379. Security...financial, emotional, educational, and in all other ways too!
380. The opportunities my parents and husband have made possible for me
381. Double digits on the deployment countdown!!!
382. Reassurance from friends and family when I fell and thought I may have hurt myself
383. Knowing that no matter how trivial my thanks might seem to the outside world, it's the little things that make me so grateful to have the life I do!
384. Father Mike...I'm going to miss him when he leaves our church...but I'm so proud of him for his amazing promotion and the wonderful things he's going to accomplish!
No comments:
Post a Comment