Friday, February 26, 2010

Results!

As promised, here are some pictures following my bunionectomy two weeks ago. Don't worry, the only gross thing you can see is the yellow iodine on my toes peeking through bandages!

See the bumps on the sides my right foot? Well, my left foot was worse! They really hurt when I wore certain shoes. I need to get the right foot done eventually, but that operation is on hold for a while.
Here's my foot all bandaged up! Mom had the great idea to cut up one of Dad's socks to put over my cast to keep the tips of my feet warm. Unfortunately, they were Dad's good thermal socks and he wasn't very happy at us! Oops!!
One week later... Plaster cast is gone! Just gauze and ace wraps left, with an air cast/boot for support! Stitches come out next week and by the end of March I should be off my crutches!

No comments:

Post a Comment