I know I'm a little late in sharing these upcoming recipes, but, better late than never, right? Seems to be the story of my life these days! Regardless, now that we've left Halloween in the dust (well, except for the hidden stash of candy my husband will never know is in the dining room buffet), it's time to start prepping for holiday parties, house guests, and meals that'll feed a crowd on a cold winter's night. The dishes I'm sharing in my kitchen this month are just that: Perfect for a family night in, amazing if you need to freeze and reheat, and fabulous to share with visitors. Trust me, you'll see!
Here's what's on the menu in November:
Here's what's on the menu in November:
- Spanish Stuffed Peppers
- Lemon-Poppyseed Muffins
- Rigatoni with Sausage, Peppers, and Onions
- Roasted Chicken and Veggies
- My Mother-in-Law's Lasagna
- Apple Streusel Muffins


No comments:
Post a Comment