...for a very important date! Come on, guys, you know I'm pregnant, so I couldn't possibly be making that announcement!
But I totally missed out on Five Question Friday this week, and I just couldn't go without sharing. I don't know if the link is even still up right now, so I won't bother, but I will go ahead and post the questions and my answers, since I know you just can't get on with your day unless I do!
1. What snack/drinks do you eat at the movies? I'm a popcorn and coke kind of girl. With just a little butter (on the popcorn, not the coke). And I normally bring my own coke. Yes, I'm cheap. Yes, it's slightly unethical. But, as witnessed by a few other "pop the toppers" when Hubs took me to see Skyfall this past weekend, we weren't the only ones bending the rules just a little. I gotta stretch my pennies where I can.
2. What's one food you refuse to ever try? Brains. And probably fish heads/eyeballs. There are just some things I'm ok with not experiencing. That said, for most things, I'm game to at least try it. After all, I have eaten snails and dozens of other items on that Facebook list of weird foods!
3. What's your favourite nail polish color? I'm a traditionalist. I love a French mani. But I also love deep reds/burgundies. I'd love to try some of the darker colors that are so in right now, so perhaps I'll give that a whirl next time I paint my nails!
4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition? My brothers and I used to always make turkeys out of apples and raisins. I haven't done that in a few years, since we haven't been together and other life events have gotten in the way, but when Bunkey is older we'll probably start that little craft again! I also love the Turkey sandwich leftovers. We have Thanksgiving dinner around 2:00 Thursday, so late that evening everyone typically wants a sandwich during a football game. And somewhere along the way it became tradition to have those sandwiches with ginger ale...
5. What are your least favorite words in the English language? Ummm.....this is a question I've never pondered until now. So rather than waste too much time thinking about it, I'll just tell you that I'm a grammar Nazi, and although I'm not the best speller in the world, I do strongly believe in spell check and using the right form of the word (there/their/they're, to/too/two, etc) and it's a huge pet peeve when others don't get those right!
Oh Hi! Do you remember me? Man I have sucked as this keeping up with blogging friends business. Silly work always getting in the way of my social life.
ReplyDeleteHave a great thanksgiving darling!