Monday, October 10, 2011

It's a go!

My new cooking blog is up and running!!  I managed to copy and paste all the recipes on this blog, to include the several I have scheduled over the coming months.  I haven't decided yet about the future of cooking/food posts on this blog (if you feel strongly one way or the other, feel free to leave a comment!) so for now I'll leave everything as scheduled.

I'm starting my journey of homemade baby food, though, so that adventure will be chronicled on the new blog, with its own spiffy tab and everything!  I also have a link for Kid Friendly foods, as approved by kiddos of friends of mine (and eventually by Bunkey himself, I'm sure!).  So....  If you want to see what's going on in the world of purees, check out the new space!

I can't wait for you all to visit my kitchen, so please pop in for a cup of tea and a visit!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey kate, have you thought about doing a linky party? I downloaded the stuff but haven't managed to find the time :). You'd be a great host with your yummy meals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo! I'm actually really excited about the baby food!

    ReplyDelete