I'm in the process of creating a new blog, with all my What's Cooking Recipes. I still plan to maintain this blog, but I'm trying to decide if I plan to continue posting recipes here or exclusively on the new blog...
Please bear with me as I take on this fairly large project. I'm not so savvy with the ins and outs of Blogger, so for now I'm using the old-fashioned method of cut-and-paste to move nearly 100 posts to their new home! And...it isn't proving so easy, since each post then has to be reformatted and I'm creating categorized tabs in order to make finding your favorite dishes a bit easier. Did I mention that I don't know an easy way to do this? If you'd like to help, please let me know!
And, if you'd like to follow, check out Katie-Kate's Kitchen!!
That's an awesome idea...yeah unfortunately I can't really help with that because I too am not savvy to all this blogger business. Can't wait to check in on the new blog!
ReplyDelete