
Two months done!! This week I finished the last week of the Combination program, and therefore my two-month plan of BBL. I took some time off for a little while since I broke my little toe (whacked it on the coffee table - ouch!), but I only took a couple of days off before I got back into my workouts. Now that I'm done with the prescribed BBL workouts I set out to complete over the last two (plus) months, I'm not sure what my workout routines will consist of other than running, but I know I'm gonna keep it up... I still have aways to go!
Monday: 3-mile run (20:39!), Bum Bum, and Tummy Tuck
Tuesday: 3-mile run (20:39) and High & Tight with equipment
Wednesday: 3-mile run (21:10) and Sculpt with equipment
Thursday: 3-mile run (21:10), Bum Bum, and Tummy Tuck
Friday: 3-mile run (21:10) and Sculpt with equipment
Saturday: Tummy Tuck, and High & Tight with equipment
So, did it make a difference? Here's my total loss since I started BBL:
Chest: 3.5 inches
Right Arm: 1 inch
Left Arm: 1 inch
Waist: 3 inches
Hips: 6.5 inches
Right Thigh: 4 inches
Left Thigh: 4 inches
Weight: 9 pounds
That is a total of 23 inches gone! I'm proud of myself, but I have more work to do. I don't think I'll be posting my progress each week any more, but I do promise to check in every so often and let you know how I'm doing...and especially when I meet my ultimate goal!!
No comments:
Post a Comment