
This week I am so incredibly happy I can't even stand it!
669. PATRICK'S HOME!
667. He's back...
671. ...from deployment!
672. No more lonely nights!
673. No more big empty bed!
674. He's safe!
675. I get to cook again...for real...
676. ...and for my best friend...
677. ...because he's home now!
678. And I didn't have to skip school or argue with my instructors in order to be there!
689. Because NOTHING would have kept me from watching him arrive home!
680. No more waiting for phone calls....
681. ...or emails...
682. ...or going to bed without a kiss and I love you...
683. ...because he's home!
684. No more big bag of mail on the counter waiting for him...
685. ...no more empty place at the dinner table...
686. ...no more sitting in church alone...
687. ...no more sadness when he misses a family event and I have to go alone...
688. ...no more telling people "Just a few more months, weeks, days until he's back!"
689. No more explaining to people I've just met that yes I'm married, but I can't introduce you to my husband because he's deployed right now!
690. My hubby is HOME!
691. My gym buddy's back!!!
692. He's home!
:o) Awesome.
ReplyDelete