Monday, May 10, 2010

Multitude Monday

Today and this week I am thankful for:
621. Being done with my evening Anatomy class...
622. ...and eeking out a half-way decent lab grade.
623. Deployment winding down!!
624. Girl's night in downtown Norfolk with some of my favorite Navy wives
625. Mamas on Mother's Day (and every day for that matter)
626. Getting my duvet cover cleaned (come on, it's been five years!)
627. Watching Grey's on Thursday night on TV instead of Friday afternoon online!
628. Brownies...the food, not the Girl Scouts...sorry, girls!
629. Getting my herb garden planted...finally!
630. Digiorno's 200 calorie pizzas
631. New insulated lunch bags
632. Door-to-door sales men who realize I don't need the AAA membership in order to get my oil changed
633. Round-Up killing the weeds in my flower beds
634. SafeLite replacing my windshield at a discounted rate
635. Picnics at the beach
636. Awesome gift ideas that I can hardly keep to myself
637. Laughter
638. Looking through boxes of baby memories with my mama
639. Finding an old box of bad memories and throwing it away forever
640. The most loyal family I could ever ask for
641. Warm weather and a breeze to blow away the pollen
642. Catching up on my ironing, for once!
643. And my laundry, for that matter
644. My Mamaw (maternal grandmother) sounding like her usual chipper self on the phone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment