Monday, May 3, 2010

Multitude Monday: Happy May!!

Today and this week I am incredibly thankful for:
589. It's MAY!!!
590. My grandmother's birthday on the 1st
591. The final countdown (finally!)
592. Being done with my evening lab practical
593. Completing my evening final (lecture portion) tomorrow night
594. Another successful drill period
595. Enough extra hours of Reserves activities to equal an entire drill weekend that I can now reschedule
596. Receiving invitations for lots of exciting summer parties
597. Breakfast with a dear friend
598. Fresh herbs in the ground this year, rather than in pots...my garden will smell wonderful
599. Nana looking radiant in her new clothes
600. Holy Moly; I've already completed a list of 600 things for which I'm thankful!
601. My brothers being my best friends
602. My husband being there for me no matter what and telling me I'm doing a good job
603. Looking forward to an extended long weekend for Memorial Day...a sweet surprise!
604. Four 100s in a row (on tests)
605. Being done with group projects for a while (I hope)
606. A week of minimal testing...I really needed the break to regroup
607. Getting back into the habit of making my bed every day
608. Enjoying a mid-week glass of wine and catching up on TV when I didn't have tests the next day
609. My mom picking up some SCANTRON sheets for me, and saving me a trip to the bookstore
610. Being well-versed in making hospital corners
611. A phone call from my mother-in-law
612. Coca-cola....it keeps me going during my long days!!
613. Almost two hours on the phone with Patrick
614. Rescheduling two out of three summer drill weekends
615. Buying wedding gifts for dear friends
616. The light at the end of the tunnel
617. Possibilities
618. Planning the future...somewhat
619. Sharing goals
620. Good influences

No comments:

Post a Comment