Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Multitude Monday


Today and this week I am thankful for:
693. All the men and women (past, present, and future) that defend our freedom as Americans. God Bless you, and God Bless America! Happy Memorial Day!
694. A fabulous first weekend after deployment with Patrick!
695. A great visit with my in-laws the beginning of this weekend!
696. Christmas in May with both sides of the family!
697. Cooking again...and cooking healthy foods
698. Gym dates with the hottest personal trainer ever, my husband (no, he's not really a personal trainer, but he's a big help to me)
699. A successful first clinical day with my nursing class
700. Holy Mackerel...am I already at 700?! 70% through with my list....I really have so many thousands of things for which to be thankful!
701. Date nights, movies, and snuggling with my hubby again
702. Beginning work on Patrick's old bachelor pad as we prep for selling
703. Rewiring/replacing ten light fixtures/ceiling fans in one day and never once shocking myself
704. Formulating a plan for the rest of our repairs...we have a lot of work ahead of us even though the electrical work is done
705. Getting some reserve work done this week so I don't have to drill this weekend and I can paint cabinets
706. Notre Dame Men's Lacrosse playing in the finals for the National Championship! Go Irish!
707. The cute duck I saw outside of Patrick's house while I was hanging a light on the garage
708. Mom's help and ideas while making repairs
709. The Papa John's near our house being cool enough to give us the phone number to the store near Patrick's so we could eat while we worked!
710. Beer runs on repair day...an absolute necessity
711. Lots of construction sites with plenty of dumpsters for our trash!
712. Lovely spring weather that isn't too hot or humid...perfect for Memorial Day weekend!
713. Four years of wonderful service with Father Mike at St Paul's. He will be missed!
714. A husband that is a little jealous that I'm blogging/working right now and not cuddling with him...
715. ...and he also understands that very soon I will need a Girls Night so I can go see Sex and the City 2!!!
716. Even though I thanked the wonderful servicemen and women at the beginning of this post, I'd like to add an additional and special thanks to all the members of the Armed Forced in my family. I am so honored to be related to you all and humbled to have carried on the awesome tradition of serving my country and following in your footsteps. The military is the best family business to ever be a part of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment