I'm 11 weeks pregnant today. It was at exactly this point in my pregnancy with Bunkey that I lost my father.
Needless to say, I'm a little anxious. I'm anxious for my next OB appointment so I can know that everything is ok. I'm anxious to get past this stage of my pregnancy and on to feeling fetal movement so I can have a daily reminder that things are ok. I'm anxious because I've lost both my grandmothers in the last six months, one of which I lost right after learning I was pregnant. I don't particularly enjoy announcing a pregnancy and then announcing the loss of a beloved family member. I'm anxious about the possibility of more family drama.
Anxiety is not good for pregnant women. I need to stay calm, get my rest, eat right, exercise, and enjoy the miracle happening within my womb.
Calm thoughts and positive vibes would be greatly appreciated for the next couple of weeks!
Kate!! Congratulations!!
ReplyDelete