
1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse? It's been a while since I've done something with just my spouse. However, I honestly think that one of the things I miss the most is just relaxing on the couch, maybe snuggling, and watching a movie. We're so tired by the end of the day that just doesn't happen. We also used to eat gameday food on football Saturdays on the couch while watching our favorite teams. With a toddler underfoot, who wants to touch everything that isn't his, we just can't have a huge tray of nachos on the coffee table anymore. Sad face...
2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side? From the side. Always. And I alternate sides to reduce the amount that inevitable oozes out!
3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you? I haven't had a basement since 11th grade...and before that year I had a six-year gap in basement enjoyment, meaning that I haven't really spent much time in a basement since 4th grade. And, yes, I definitely had more than a few times when I'd shut off the last light and race up the stairs. I never understood why there couldn't be a light at the top of the stairs...
4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why? My crappy eyesight. But hopefully some eye surgery is in the cards in a few years...at least that's the master plan.
5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children? When they start asking, with age-appropriate information/vocabulary. I'd rather they get the correct answers from me than inappropriate/immature information from their friends, so when they ask, I'll talk with them.
Well...maybe someday soon your little one will be able to enjoy nachos with you and then you are back in business. Until then, my husband and I always reserve our snacking for after the kids go to bed. And thank goodness for back to school--bedtime gets pushed up a bit!
ReplyDelete