Several months ago I did a mini-series of favorite Asian dishes over on my cooking blog. You can check those out here, if you'd like. But, as I lived in Japan for three years, I promised I'd post some other Far East Favorites in the future.
Well, folks, the future is here! Or, rather, it's over in my kitchen!
These aren't all Okinawan, or even Japanese, dishes. In fact, only one of the four recipes hails from the Land of the Rising Sun. Regardless, I'm sure you'll love them all. Grab your chopsticks and dig in!
These aren't all Okinawan, or even Japanese, dishes. In fact, only one of the four recipes hails from the Land of the Rising Sun. Regardless, I'm sure you'll love them all. Grab your chopsticks and dig in!
![]() |
| Huli Huli Chicken (Hawaii), Thai Chicken Drumsticks, Yakisoba (Japan), Slow Cooker Orange Chicken (China) |


No comments:
Post a Comment