Sunday, September 25, 2011

BBL: Week 5 Progress Report


Whelp, I finished "Phase 1" of BBL and completed four weeks of the Slim & Lift program.  Due to a variety of things (schedule mostly, but also a sharp pain in my hip) I took a week off BBL and then started "Phase 2" this week.  So, I'm five weeks in to my BBL experience and just finished my first week with the Combination program!  I did decide, however, that the cardio routine included in BBL wasn't doing much for me, and since I am running three miles a day, I didn't feel I needed it as much.  So, instead of doing Cardio Axe, I either substituted a different program or simply shortened my work-out that day.  Here's how I did...

Monday: 3-mile run (21:50!!), Bum Bum, and Tummy Tuck
Tuesday:  3-mile run (21:37) and High & Tight with equipment
Wednesday: 3-mile run (21:14) and Sculpt with equipment
Thursday: 3-mile run (21:15) and High & Tight without equipment
Friday: 3-mile run (21:10) and Bum Bum 
Saturday: Tummy Tuck and High & Tight without equipment

So, did it make a difference? Here's where I'm starting to disappear:
Chest:  0 inches (3 inches total)
Right Arm:  0 inches (1 inches total)
Left Arm:  0 inches (1 inches total)
Waist:  0 inches (3 inches total)
Hips:  1 inch (5.5 inches total)
Right Thigh:  0 inches (3.5 inches total)
Left Thigh:  0 inches (3.5 inches total)
Weight:  1 pound (7.2 pounds total)

That's a total of 20.5 inches lost!!  I'm not gonna lie, I hoped those inches would melt off a little more quickly, but I can't complain since I've gone down every week...  That's a trend in the right direction!  At this point I have 10 pounds to go before I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight...with a bit more after that to get to my goal of wedding weight.  Think I can do it by Christmas?  Keep up with me and we'll see!!

1 comment:

  1. Man you are making me feel like I am slacking off. Look at your run times speed up though! That is awesome. Okay okay, we can do this together. Um you are way more likely to lose 10+lbs by Christmas than I am to lose 30lbs by Christmas, but I'll get there. And now that I know you're getting busy too, I will as well.

    ReplyDelete