Sunday, September 4, 2011

BBL: Week 3 Progress Report

No pain no gain, right? I'm three weeks in and here's how I'm doing...
Monday: 3-mile run (24:10) and Sculpt with equipment
Tuesday: 3-mile run (24:07), Cardio Axe and High & Tight with equipment
Wednesday: 3-mile run (24:11) and Sculpt with equipment
Thursday: 3-mile run (24:10), Cardio Axe and High & Tight with equipment
Friday: 3-mile run (24:10), Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck
Saturday: Sculpt with equipment

So, did it make a difference? Here's where I'm starting to disappear:
Chest:  0 inches (2 inches total)
Right Arm:  0 inches (0.5 inches total)
Left Arm:  0 inches (0.5 inches total)
Waist:  0 inches (2 inches total) 
Hips:  0.5 inches (2 inches total)
Right Thigh:  0 inches (1 inches total)
Left Thigh:  0 inches (1 inches total)
Weight:  1.6 pounds (4.6 pounds total)


OK.  So not great.  In fact, I'm downright disappointed.  But then I remind myself that we had a four-day weekend with family in town and celebrations for Hubs' promotion.  So, that meant lots of great food and definitely going over my weekly alcohol and dessert quotas.  I'm just glad I didn't gain.  So this coming week is the final week in the Slim & Lift program, and I'm determined to make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment