
This week I am thankful for:
145. Safe travels for my family
146. Spending Christmas with my brothers, parents, grandparents, an uncle, and an aunt
147. Awesome food with my family
148. Uggs...and I never thought I'd admit that
149. Having a crucifix in my room again; it's comforting
150. Midnight Mass
151. Celebrating my mom's birthday
152. Not crying over spilled coffee (or broken coffee pots)
153. Talking to Patrick Christmas Eve and Christmas morning
154. Patrick being able to attend Midnight Mass too
155. Hot tea and horehound candy on a sore throat
156. Christmas cookies
157. Freemason Abbey's cedar plank salmon...yum!
158. Plenty of candles and flashlights when the power went out
159. Knowing my Christmas boxes made it to the desert on time for Christmas
160. NetFlix movies
161. Christmas specials like Rudolph and Miracle on 34th Street
162. An angel food cake that didn't flop
163. Laughter
164. A window that didn't leak during some rain
165. Giving rather than receiving
166. Did I mention the awesome food?!?
167. A wonderful end to a pretty fabulous year
168. The spirit of Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment