Monday, December 7, 2009

Multitude Monday

A Thanksgiving trip to North Carolina, three lab write-ups, lab final, six papers, movie review, response question, and a drill weekend... Suffice it to say, last week was a bit crazy for me, and with two more finals to go, this week is shaping up to be just about the same! Thankfully, I have a lot to be thankful for...and I'm thankful I wrote them down so I wouldn't forget!!

Today and this week, I am thankful for:
73. Being DONE with the first half of Anatomy Lab
74. 90 minute phone calls with my best friend
75. Laughter with my family
76. Decorating Christmas trees
77. Candles for my windows that have built-in timers to stay on for eight hours and off for sixteen
78. A fresh start for Notre Dame football
79. Getting Patrick's Christmas Care Package(s) in the mail before the APO/FPO deadline
80. Throwing out my contacts every 30 days and switching to a new pair, because it means one more month of deployment is over
81. My mom for helping me finish with my Christmas decorating
82. Writing to vent frustrations that seem so important at the time, yet really are silly
83. Getting all the gifts wrapped...and even having bows on them this year!
84. Pedicures on crappy, rainy, feeling-sorry-for-myself days
85. Making progress in a goal that sometimes feels like it will never actually be accomplished
86. Feeling like I'm actually contributing to something larger than just me
87. 36 minutes of conversation with Patrick, and not getting cut off before we said "I love you"
88. The nice man at the grocery store who let me go in front of him since he only had one item
89. Balancing the checkbook and paying the bills
90. Stopping by my parents' house "just because"
91. Ceiling leaks that really aren't that bad
92. Being done with Intro to Psych, my first (and hopefully last) online class experience, and a teacher that just didn't care about her students
93. Making it through my first whole Drill weekend for the Reserves
94. Advent
95. Meeting the Bunco Bunch and having a wonderful evening with the girls
96. Mini make-overs at the Clinique counter

No comments:

Post a Comment