Monday, December 21, 2009

Multitude Monday

It's that time again!!! This week I am thankful for:
121. Rewards coupons from Banana Republic that allow me to get $98 jeans for $10.50
122. Free shipping
123. Staying busy to make the time go by more quickly
124. Strawberry yogurt shakes
125. Getting some Annual Training under my belt and learning more about my new job with the Reserves
126. Laughing children as they sit on Santa's lap at the mall
127. Two years of wonderful marriage for one of my dearest friends
128. My mother being so selfless
129. Mistletoe, although I wish Patrick was here to kiss me while I stand underneath
130. Getting another month of deployment under my belt
131. Reruns of 90210...the original one
132. The glow of Christmas lights that helps me to see the good in the world
133. Giving to a good and worthy cause
134. Close ties to my siblings...even when we fight
135. Christmas cards from old friends, and seeing their families grow
136. Still not using a winter coat (except for while I was in Philly last weekend)
137. Being able to help others as they face a major transition in life
138. Four wonderful weeks of Advent
139. Reconciliation
140. DSN phone lines at "the office"
141. Good news from the desert (I'm keeping what the news is a secret for a little bit)
142. TLC, even if it's *just* hearing someone tell me they love me
143. Only having to deal with the Midtown Tunnel on a limited basis
144. Coming up with 24 things to be thankful for this week and it's only Wednesday...but I'll keep you in suspense until it's time to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment