Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rock 'n' Roll

Thought you might like to see Bunkey's newest trick...  Last week at our Parent's Place class, he got up on his hands and knees and stayed put for a second or two.  He practiced all week and now he can stay up for quite a while, even rocking back and forth!  In fact, lately he'll raise one knee but not know what to do next.  I just know that he'll be crawling before I know it.  I'll go out on a limb and predict he'll be on the move by Christmas.  But if I'm being completely honest, and I always am with my darling readers, I secretly hope he'll wait until after the Christmas tree has been taken down so I don't have to worry about the low-hanging ornaments being pulled on and the tree toppling down on top of my sweet little boy!

Anyway, enjoy the photos....and the video (and yes, that's King of the Hill in the background...it's Hubs's favorite show!).







No comments:

Post a Comment