A few weeks ago, Hubs and I sat down and came up with a concrete Christmas budget. With a new baby, recovering from a big move, and me taking several months off from my Reserves duties, our finances are a bit out of whack and we're trying to figure out a new normal. So we came up with a great cost break down for each family member to keep ourselves in check!
So Hubs asked me to make him a list of things I'd like. And he specifically told me to include more than what my budget called for. That way he could pick and choose so I'd at least be surprised, even though they were items I picked out myself. Not only that, but my birthday is in February, so this allows me to create a list that works for both and Hubs will be all set!
Here are a few of the things I'm hankering for...
I was at TJ Maxx this week and saw a BUNCH of Le Cresset items... might be worth a look to see if your store has what you are looking for.
ReplyDelete