Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bunkey's Birthday


I admit: I'm in denial.  I can't believe my Little Man is quickly approaching his first birthday!!!  It's so hard to believe that he's been with us for an entire year (and, well, nine months before that!) and that he's going to be a toddler.


Yes, I said it.  Toddler.  If he hadn't started walking at ten and a half months (way early, from what I've been told by other mommies) I could maybe convince myself he was still a baby.  But yes, he's officially toddling, and I just know it's going to get worse from here on out!  How will I survive him growing up?


Clearly with lots of waterproof mascara!


Anyway, since I'm addicted to making collages, now that I've discovered iPiccy (seriously, go check it out!) I thought I'd share the loot Bunkey will be receiving at his Pirate Party in a couple of weeks....  My goal when purchasing toys for my son is always the same: good quality, safe, classic toys.  I don't mind spending a little extra money when I know these are things that can be handed down between children and future generations.  Yes, I fell in love with the Pirate Ship toy since we're hosting a pirate party, and yes I know starting with Legos is increasing the chance my family room looks like a tornado touched down, but these are also developmental toys that will help Bunkey continue to learn and build coordination.  (Besides, they're fun toys for Mommy and Daddy too!)
Radio Flyer Classic Red Wagon, Little Tikes Play 'n' Scoot Pirate Ship, MegaBlocks, Uncle Goose Classic ABC Blocks, Melissa & Doug Chomp and Clack Alligator Walker, Melissa & Doug Jumbo Cardboard Blocks, Melissa & Doug Wooden Toolbox, KidKraft Avalon Bookshelf
Have you seen these awesome classic fairy tales on Amazon?!  The pictures are amazing and the stories?  Well, classic! Little Red Hen, The Three Bears, Little Read Riding Hood, The Three Little Kittens, The Three Little Pigs, Town Mouse & Country Mouse, The Three Billy Goats Gruff, The Gingerbread Man

No comments:

Post a Comment