I am loving this seasons sensational hues! Citrusy tangerine and lemon and refreshing aqua are right up my alley! And, with an upcoming (business) trip to a fabulous tropical destination, I am taking advantage of adding a few pieces to my summer wardrobe! To ease the burdon on my pocketbook, I've already purchased some of these items, others I have from summers past, and the rest are currently on order!!
Clockwise, from upper left:
1. J Crew Cool:
Linen Schoolboy Blazer (I own a version from Gap)
Denim shorts (I have a pair from a couple seasons ago)
Vintage cotton V-neck in bold stripes (on order!)
Fedora (see #3 below)
2. Fun in the Sun:
Ruched bikini top in Dazzling Sun, J Crew (on order!)
Twist-front biniki bottom in Dazzling Sun, J Crew (on order!)
3. Sea Breeze:
Silk Safari Tank, Banana Republic (on order!)
Martin fit Linen trouser, BR (I own a J Crew version from two summers ago)
Raffia Fedora, BR (on order!)
4. Night Out:
Chartreuse Jacquard Dress, Banana Republic (I own it!) which I pair with a skinny black belt
Mandy T-Strap Heels, BR (I own them!)
5. Accessorize:
Straw Market Tote, J Crew (I have the 2009 version)
Natalie Platform Sandal, Banana Republic (I own them!)
6. On the Boardwalk:
Whisper Gauze Beachcomber Tunic, J Crew (on order!)

No comments:
Post a Comment