Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brazilian Butt Lift: Blast Off!

OK folks, remember my recent post about my boo-tay? Well, yesterday was Day 1, the starting point of my journey with the Brazilian Butt Lift, which after today will be known as BBL. I wanted to keep you up-to-date on my progress, but I'm not exactly sure how much I'm willing to embarrass myself by divulging the details of starting weight, etc, so for now I'm going to stay pretty cryptic.

The plan is a four-week Monday-Saturday program, with rest days on Sundays. So, I'll make Sunday my BBL Progress Report post. I'll report my net inches lost (I won't even mention the unthinkable possibility of a gain), pounds lost, and what my workouts consisted of each day. Perhaps I'll throw in my daily "diet" as well. Mind you, I use the term diet very loosely, since really I just watch what I eat rather than messing with counting, recording, and all that scientific stuff!

So, without further ado, I give you my plan of attack:

The Goal: Return to my wedding weight and fit into all the fabulous skinny jeans in my closet as quickly as possible, keeping in mind that I have Hubs's promotion ceremony the first weekend in September and Navy Ball mid-October. I have a dress I'd like to wear to the ball already, so hopefully I'll be able to rock it by then. I'd also like to get back to my pre-pregnancy run time of somewhere around 21 minutes for a three-mile run. My reward for reaching my goal will be a fabulous new gown for the Supply Corps Ball in late February/early March.

The Plan: Continue running three miles at least five times per week. I'll post my run times in my progress reports. Along with running, I'll be doing the "Slim and Lift" workout plan from the Brazilian Butt Lift for four weeks, and then, depending on my progress, I'll either repeat that plan or move into a maintenance phase with the "Combination" workout plan, which also spans four weeks. I'll post my net loss (inches and pounds) in weekly progress reports, along with the workout plan as completed.

Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment