Sunday, August 21, 2011

BBL: Week 1 Progress Report

Okie doke... I've survived Week 1 of BBL!! Let's get down and dirty...

My workout plan this week was tough to get used to, but I managed:
Monday: 3 mile run (25:53), Booty Basics (20 min), and Bum Bum (35 min)
Tuesday: 3 mile run (25:25), Cardio Axe (30 min), and High & Tight without equipment (35 min)
Wednesday: 3 mile run (25:31), Cardio Axe, and Bum Bum
Thursday: 3 mile run (25:17) prescribed rest day for BBL
Friday: 3 mile run (25:19), Cardio Axe, and High & Tight (without equipment)
Saturday: Bum Bum and Tummy Tuck (20 min)

So, did it make a difference? Here's where I'm starting to disappear:
Chest: 1.5 inches
Right Arm: 0.5 inches
Left Arm: 0.5 inches
Waist: 2 inches
Hips: 1.5 inches
Right Thigh: 0.5 inches
Left Thigh: 0.5 inches
Weight: 2 pounds

That's a total of seven inches folks!! In just one week!!! I'm so proud of myself! I still have a ways to go, but I'm getting there!

I'm not gonna lie, it was a struggle to fit so much exercise (up to 90 minutes) into the day along with meeting Bunkey's needs and running everyday errands, attending our Parents Place class, and keeping the house clean and cooking dinner at a decent hour, but I did it! Hubs was great taking over the evening chores I normally do on the days I didn't get to my workout earlier and had to do it after dinner... And there were days I skipped either breakfast or lunch, but I'd grab a quick, healthy snack when I could just to keep myself going! So far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment