Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Busted

Holy shit....you guys would not believe what boobs go through during pregnancy (unless you've been pregnant before, in which case you do)!  So I was a good solid 34C before I got preggo....at least that is what the floozies in Victoria's Secret were telling me, and we all know they don't really know what they're talking about, since they couldn't find me a proper long-line bra to wear with my wedding dress three years ago...in fact, they didn't even know what a long-line bra was!
Exhibit A: Long-line bra!
Anyway, I went to Dillard's towards the middle of my pregnancy and they put me in a 32D.  But that was about four months ago.

And yesterday I went to Nordstrom and these puppies are 32DDs!!!

They're HUGE!

Of course, although Hubs is anxious to once again see me in all my size 4 glory (me too!) he's really hoping the girls don't deflate!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh crap. I'm already a 32D without the pregnancy part. Also, did not know that Dillard's carries funny sizes (32D is super hard to find)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep....check out Dillard's and Nordstrom both!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea...Victoria's Secret told me I was a 38DD but I knew that was right at all because the band was always too big, the straps were too long and the cups were too small. I went to Dillard's a few months ago to get a strapless bra for a wedding I'm in and the woman said "honey, what size did you say you were?" so I told her. She said "well I'm going to measure you again if you don't mind" I didn't. She said "Sweetie, do your bras fit?" and I said "NOT AT ALL" and she said "That's because you're a 34G" THIRTY FOUR G! THAT'S 4 D'S. FOUR. She said that I'm almost an H and if I lose any more weight I'll be a 32H. That's crazy! Crazy! She gave me an amazing bra that makes me look about 3 sizes smaller! I'm so thankful for that small woman that works at Dillard's lol.

    ReplyDelete