I love holidays! Especially Halloween. In fact, I think it's my favorite holiday. Wait, who am I kidding?!? I love all holidays and would be (very) hard-pressed to come up with a favorite! Several weeks ago, my mom came over and helped me put up all my Fall decorations, saving, of course, my witch collection for October 1st, its annual debut date. What's that you ask? What exactly do I mean by a witch collection? Well, ya know how tons of people collect Santas or angels to put out for Christmas or bunnies at Easter (yes, I do that, too)? But in celebration of my all-time favorite childhood Halloween costume and movie (The Wizard of Oz)...I think I was a witch 80% of the time, always with a new and improved witchy outfit...I collect witches and put them on display for their month of honor.
But let me get to the point! Yes, I love Halloween! So I thought I'd share a few of my favorite things that are about to grace my not-so-haunted house with their ghoulish presence!
 |
| Glittery spiders and ribbon for a Michael's craft project |
Ooo I love the bat plates. And I am excited to see what you make with the spiders and ribbon. I love halloween too!
ReplyDelete