I'm soooo excited! I can't wait! Hubs and I have been talking about a few short roadtrips just to get away for the weekend. We've thrown around several options, and as we typically do, we agree with the other's ideas 100%... This is why I love my husband: we're so alike, yet very different, but our interests intertwine in a beautifully chaotic knot, making all of our adventures the perfect combination of His and Hers!
We have two weekend get-aways planned so far this fall, and I'll let you guess where we're going based on the clues given below. Hopefully I'll be able to keep the secret until we get back so you can find out if you guessed correctly when I post pictures of all the fun we had!
Trip #1
-We're combining two major aspects of both our lives that shaped who we are today.
-We're heading north about seven hours (we live in southern Virginia).
-Two institutions will come together to celebrate a storied rivalry marked with mutual respect for one another.
Trip #2
-This trip centers around the best part of Autumn on the East Coast.
-This time we're heading southwest about seven hours.
-We'll be combining American beauty found in nature with amazing feats of engineering and the architectural brilliance of one of our nation's most prominent families.
Can you guess where we're going?!
Um, duh on the first one! And the 2nd - is that the Biltmore Estate in Ashville, NC?
ReplyDeleteAnd how's your grandmother?
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing a football game for #1 and I'm new to the eastern half of the U.S. so I have no idea, but it all sounds like FUN!
ReplyDeleteYeah, got the first one with no problem! The second one...I'm gonna second Asheville. But it could be Pigeon Forge, TN to go to Dollywood?! (haha) I love games! :)
ReplyDelete