Monday, August 16, 2010

Multitude Monday


Today and this week I am thankful for:
957. Hopefully doing well on my Medical-Surgical Nursing exam this morning
958. The wire with our house sale money going through without a hitch
959. Three days in Labor & Delivery this week
960. Having Friday off!
961. Having next Monday and Tuesday off as well!
962. Rain to keep my fresh herbs growing through this hot summer
963. A husband who doesn't mind frozen pizza for dinner when I really need to study
964. My uncle's and sister-in-law's birthdays later this week (you've probably noticed that August is a big month in my family!)
965. Pay day weekend that I didn't spend at the grocery store since I had some time off to do it at non-peak hours
966. Finally ordering prints of my photos from this spring
967. Having some time to actually scrapbook and preserve those memories forever
968. Attempting to do the same for our summer/Canada pictures (cheers to wishful thinking)
969. My little brother's football camp leading up to his SENIOR YEAR of high school
970. My new running shorts
971. Being able to run again!!
972. Having new friends over for dinner
973. Serving seafood to four people for under $50!!
974. Finally trying out our fire pit
975. Surviving Wal-Mart and maintaining my sanity while there...barely!
976. Only missing one gym day last week
977. Papa John's
978. Sunday morning breakfasts with my husband
979. Having the nurses tell my instructors that I'm going to be a fabulous RN some day
980. Helping a new mom in a precarious situation see that there is a silver lining in her future

No comments:

Post a Comment