
Today and this week I am thankful for:
789. Finishing an awesome paper on the benefits of the Mediterranean Diet, even if I do say so myself!
790. My second week of clinicals going really well and getting to see a few new places in the hospital
791. The rental house being thisclose to finished so we can get it on the market
792. Tides Games
793. Feeling stronger after my gym dates with Patrick; I must be getting results even if I can't quite see them yet
794. A pregnancy for a classmate...so excited for her!
795. A couple early afternoons
796. Still managing to keep up with laundry and clean dishes...let's hope I don't fall off that wagon
797. Some awesome rainstorms
798. Knowing that after having a bad dream I'll always wake up next to Patrick and he'll protect me
799. New friends
800. Key Lime Pie
801. Spraining my foot instead of fracturing it...
802. ...and ERs that don't have long lines on Sundays...
803. ...so TRICARE Standard too!
804. The new counters at the rental that look freaking awesome!!!
805. A husband that offers to go to the grocery for me when my foot hurts
806. Quiet time
807. Finding a recipe for "healthy" fried baked chicken just in time for 4th of July
808. Planning a romantic weekend get-away for the fall
809. And getting super excited about our Canadian adventures in about a month
810. Starting to feel out our options for our next Naval adventure too
811. Catching up with my BFF after playing phone tag for weeks
812. Having dinner all ready for the oven; love it when I have prep time
No comments:
Post a Comment