
Today and this week I am thankful for (in no particular order, because my brain's not working today, so I can't think chronologically back over the last 7 days):
717. Painting all the cabinets and cabinets doors/drawers and getting them rehung (Patrick's bachelor pad Prep for Sale Project...Weekend 2)
718. 10th anniversary of my dad's retirement from the Marine Corps
719. Homemade pesto (recipe coming soon)
720. Not getting a speeding ticket on Friday afternoon even though I clearly deserved one
721. My mom and dad bringing the new "spare" 'fridge to our house
722. Date nights at awesome restaurants with my awesome hubby
723. Take home tests
724. Another successful week of clinicals for nursing school....and great patients!
725. The would-be birthday of my first dog if she were still alive
726. Folding laundry the instant in comes out of the dryer
727. Helpful people at the home repair store
728. DIY projects that save a ton of cash!
729. Interesting shows about sharks on NatGeo TV
730. The end of a successful junior year of high school for my little brother
731. Hot showers after a long day of work
732. Fabulous workouts and incorporating weights during my gym dates with Patrick
733. Blooming rosebushes and shamrocks
734. Rainstorms
735. Insulated lunch bags
736. My hair appointment tomorrow
737. Being productive
738. Having both my parents and my in-laws tell me that Patrick and I make a good team and recognizing how happy we are together
739. Finding humor in a stuffed animal I bought for a dollar and sent to Patrick in Iraq
740. Taco night tonight...I'm super excited! (It's the little things, right?)
No comments:
Post a Comment