Monday, June 21, 2010

Multitude Monday


Today and this week I am thankful for:
765. Two fabulous days in PACU, working with an awesome classmate, learning from amazing nurse-teachers, and really seeing that I picked the right field to enter!
766. GAP jeans
767. 10% Tuesdays at Gap, Banana Republic, and Old Navy...especially when I forget about them!
768. Likewise, Military Mondays at Farm Fresh
769. Trying new recipes that turn out better than expected...and by that, I mean fabulously
770. Using fresh herbs from my garden to create said recipes
771. My daddy on Father's Day...and all the other amazing daddies out there!
772. My wonderful husband who does the dishes every night
773. Dropping a few more minutes on my 3-mile run time
774. Getting into an awesome new rhythm of class/clinical, gym, dinner, study, cuddle
776. Outback's $9.99 steak special...those garlic smashed potatoes are heaven!
777. Watching a pacemaker installation (or whatever you call it) in the Cardiac Cath Lab...really interesting stuff
778. The little stuffed animal monkey I sent Patrick during deployment as a joke that now provides us endless laughter as he "roams" around the house and surprises us in the most bizarre places (I'll explain in another post, with pictures)
779. Having a whole day to clean and cook...that normally would not be exciting, but it is today
780. Being super close to having Patrick's house done
781. A great conversation at dinner last night
782. Seeing my old deskmate and getting to catch up with her
783. Growing together with Patrick and truly becoming a team...being married is fun
784. A totally clean house, including laundry and dishes!
785. A stocked pantry after a speed trip through the commissary and still being amazed that we got everything we needed and checked out in thirty minutes
786. My new iron (never thought I'd be excited about a new iron, but I am)
787. Left-overs
788. Finishing all my on-line classes for the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment