
This week I am thankful for:
241. Laughing with my husband...and at myself
242. Setting a date for my surgery
243. The director of my nursing program being understanding regarding my upcoming operation
244. My mother, who will get stuck with being is more than willing to be my mentor, nurse, chauffeur, and personal assistant during my recovery
245. My dog (well, she's really my parents' dog; we bought her when I was in 11th grade) "laughing" at my dad...too cute...and hilarious!
246. Collies in general...I can't wait to have one of my own...my parents will have a Grand-Collie! :-)
247. Warm 60-degree weather
248. Helping my little brother shop for colleges
249. TRICARE standard healthcare; it's so much better than the alternative
250. No lines at Wal-Mart, I think that's another new first
251. Compromises
252. Letting go of the old stuff you can't change
253. Looking forward to King Cake on Mardi Gras in a few weeks
254. Trying grits (the very Southern "Shrimp 'n'" version) for the first time...and loving them
255. Being a member of GRITS myself (Girls Raised In The South)
256. Being back on the South Beach, healthy-eating bandwagon
257. New people checking out my blog!!
258. My mom getting rid of the squirrel in her attic
259. New shoes...even though in a few weeks I won't be able to wear them
260. The arrival of tax documents
261. The arrival of birds in my yard
262. My last "Multitude" for January...another month almost gone
263. My gym procuring an assisted pull-up machine
264. Getting the chip in my windshield fixed the same day
No comments:
Post a Comment