This week I am thankful for:193. Visiting Aunt Lolly and seeing her face light up when we were there
194. Sleeping in my own bed
195. Being done with this darn cold
196. Putting away the Christmas decorations
197. Helping my grandma when she's ill
198. My grandma feeling better before I have to leave
199. Seeing how sweet my grandparents are after 60+ years of marriage and how in love they still are
200. Being thankful for 200 things! I'm 20% done with reaching my goal!
201. Another Drill weekend completed
202. Looking forward to a summer vacation with Patrick
203. Patrick coming home this year instead of next year, because when I dropped him off in October, that realization was awful
204. Late night TV
205. Having an alarm system when I have to be alone in the house
206. Kay, my manicurist, staying late for me, and fixing my eyebrows!!
207. The Tudors, Season 3 finally being out
208. Contributing to my IRA and saving for our future
209. A new cell phone
210. "Button Bears" (an inside joke with my Mamaw)
211. Dad's new job offer
212. Planning a summer vacation with my husband...because by then he'll be HOME!!!
213. Knowing that the sirens I just heard going down the street are not coming to my house
214. Lunch with a dear friend and her little girl (who I helped deliver almost a year ago since her daddy was out to sea)
215. Rearranging my cupboards so that things fit and are easy to reach
216. The days getting longer and warmer
No comments:
Post a Comment