
Hey there! Yes, I realize I haven't really given you an update since I posted pictures of my new house. One is coming, I promise. But I've just been a little preoccupied with getting things prepped for the new baby and spending as much time relaxing, exploring my new hometown, playing with my little man (while he's still an only child), and relaxing some more. Oh yeah, and enjoying the last week I can honestly say I'm in my twenties, because, let's face it, after next week I fully intend to still say I'm in my twenties, even if it's not exactly the truth.
2. What do you wish you could have delivered to your house but does not deliver? Jimmy John's. My favorite sandwiches ever. If you've never tried it, you haven't lived. Groceries would be nice too, if delivery options weren't so expensive. But then, since I enjoy cooking, I enjoy browsing the aisles at the grocery. So I'll stick to Jimmy John's!
3. What's your favorite snow day activity? Inside and out? As a little girl, I loved family sledding expeditions. There were amazing trails in the woods with fabulous hills, so my older brother, dad, and dog would all go out there for a ton of fun while Mom stayed home with Baby Brother. And when we came home, Mama always had piping hot cocoa (with cinnamon, vanilla, and whipped cream!) waiting for us!! Mmmm.....those snow days when Dad didn't have to go to work were some really happy memories!
4. Would you meet a stranger from an Internet dating site? Now that I'm married, obviously not. However, the same exact weekend that I went on my first date with Hubs, I also went on a first (and last) date with a guy I "met" on Facebook. Shortly thereafter, I went up to NYC for my uncle's wedding and had both guys texting me about getting together again when I got home. Of course, I only got together with my future husband from that point on! All that said, looking back, I realize that little Facebook date could have gone horribly wrong. The guy in question ended up being fine, and had I not gone on a date with hubs, I may have continued dating him for a while. We had a lot in common and he was really good looking. But I gave him my home address to pick me up (should have met him somewhere) and then went to his apartment with him to watch a movie (probably not the best idea) and even fell asleep on his couch (too vulnerable in today's scary world). Soooo....
5. If you had to spend 35 hours in a car with 4 other people, who would you choose? Considering I recently drove cross-country, and I've always been a fan of road trips, I can honestly say that I have spent 35 hours in a car with these four people and I'd do it again and again!! So I'd pick my husband, my son (cuz I certainly wouldn't wanna leave my little buddy), my dad, and my mom! If you'd like to open two more spots, then my brothers can come too! But between my dad and my husband, I'd never have to take over driving. My mom and I would make the whole thing an adventure, planning our fabulous stops for lunch and sight-seeing along the way!
nice answer for #5, I'm such a mean wife and mom though, lol.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about an instrunment for #1, but then I couldn't damage it if I got frustrated.