While Bunkey took a loooooong nap after his party, I went around the neighborhood cutting down the balloons I'd tied on street corners to mark the turns. Following that, I came back home and Hubs and I began reorganizing old toys, putting together new toys, and putting away all the supplies we'd packed into boxes and tubs to haul to the community center for the party!
At one point, Hubs remarked that we could have gotten away with having the party here and saving all the time transporting things. Well, that's true, but then we'd have had to baby-proof a bit more to accomodate new curious babies in a new space that don't "know" the rules like Bunkey does. In the end, I think we made the right choice!
Anyway, here are a few choice pictures of Bunkey checking out his new loot!
![]() |
| Building Legos with Daddy |
![]() |
| Their first creation was this cute little robot! |
![]() |
| A great bookshelf from Grammy & Grammy H (Hubs's parents), all filled up...to include the ten books he received as birthday gifts! |
![]() |
| Checking out the Pirate Ship Mozey (my mama) sent! |
![]() |
| It doubles as a scooter! |





Such cuteness.
ReplyDelete