Holy Heck....how is are we already half-way through June?!?! Where is the time going? Life really needs to slow down because we're down to our last six months here and I'm not quite ready to start thinking about our move yet (not that I'm not super excited at the possibility of being way closer to my family...and possibly living in an area where I grew up...and re-exploring new places, which is always fun!)...
But you came for Five Question Friday, so I won't keep you waiting... But I have a super busy couple of days (well, weeks, really) coming up, so my answers will be uber short this time around. Hope you don't mind.
And yes, now I'll get to 5QF. Geez. Hold your horses!
But you came for Five Question Friday, so I won't keep you waiting... But I have a super busy couple of days (well, weeks, really) coming up, so my answers will be uber short this time around. Hope you don't mind.
And yes, now I'll get to 5QF. Geez. Hold your horses!
1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it? No. Not because I wouldn't want to or because I don't think it's a noble cause. But I just don't have the patience. Nor do I have the hair. Mine is fine and thin, with no body, so I really can't grown my hair out that long without looking like a drowned rat in the process. Oh...and I've been coloring my hair for a few years now....do they even take processed hair? I don't know. Doesn't matter, really, because we've already established that I don't have the patience to grow that many inches of hair in the first place!
2. What song makes you think of summer? Anything by the Beach Boys, and fabulous country songs that are usually about drinking (Six Pack Summer anyone?!)
3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person? Flip flops. Year-round, really. I'm from south-eastern Virginia (Norfolk-Virginia Beach area); it's what we do!
4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)? Key Lime Pie. Margaritas. (But I'll eat/drink those year-round, too!)
5. Do you do something special for the father of your children on Fathers day? Ummm....last year (Hubs' first Father's Day) he was driving my Mazda 'cross country with his dad. In the midst of our move we were living with my mom and she and I did make him a special dinner before he left and gave him some small gifts. This year I'm leaving for a business trip to Hawaii on Father's Day. So I've kinda been slacking on this one. I'll have to come up with a way to make up for it...
OK, I'm out. Didn't think those would even end up as long as they were.... Sorry. Now I'm off to clean and pack and make my husband an "owners manual" for taking care of our son while I'm gone for two weeks...
OK, I'm out. Didn't think those would even end up as long as they were.... Sorry. Now I'm off to clean and pack and make my husband an "owners manual" for taking care of our son while I'm gone for two weeks...

Stopping by from 5QF . . .
ReplyDeleteA business trip to Hawaii? Sounds like the kind of business I want to look into. ;-) Have a good trip!