Warning: This post is picture-heavy! And no, not with pictures of Bunkey (even though I know that is what you really want to see!)...but I thought perhaps I'd share my project from the last couple of weeks: our new house! Thanks to Mama A and Little Brother, we were able to get all the boxes unpacked and all the pictures and curtains hung in just a week...and those of you with babies will know that that would have been a total impossibility with a newborn if I hadn't had the extra sets of hands!
 |
| Front of house, with garage on the left. The balcony is off the master! |
 |
| Front entry |
 |
| Powder room, just right of the front door |
 |
| Family room, in the back of the house, off the kitchen |
 |
| Back patio, off the family room and living room |
 |
| Kitchen, between the front entry and the family room |
 |
Living/Dining Rooms (those three windows on the left of the front of the house)...
You can see the kitchen and entry just past these rooms |
 |
| Living/Dining Rooms |
 |
| Close-up of the living room |
 |
| Study "cubby" at the top of the stairs |
 |
| Guest bath...also used by Bunkey |
 |
| Guest room |
 |
| Guest room again |
 |
| Nursery |
 |
That green piece has been used by all my aunts and uncles, two cousins, and
my cousin's kids! Mama A refinished and painted it for us! |
 |
| Nursery, minus the chair and ottoman I need to order! |
 |
| Master bedroom, the door to the right of the window goes to the balcony |
 |
| Master bath |
Awesome! That is so great you are all settled. Yes it definitely wouldn't have happened if it was just you and Bunkey. Love the nursery and I am sure you are glad to finally have everything out of boxes.
ReplyDelete