
Today and this week I'm thankful for:
861. Customer service
862. Family gatherings
863. Purchasing new clothes for Patrick (for his birthday) without him, and getting the seal of approval once he opened them (he's really hard to shop for, so this was a major feat)
864. Rain
865. Having some bonus time off next week
866. My fabulous new dress
867. Getting a lot done this weekend, yet still getting to relax some
868. A successful surgery for my dad
869. A safe trip for my mom and brother today
870. Patrick helping me get the house cleaned and finishing some small projects around the house
871. A contract on the rental...here's hoping we close soon!
872. Making a yummy farmhouse breakfast yesterday morning
873. People who think I look ten years younger than I am
874. My last week on the Ortho floor
875. Paying bills
876. Getting a new stereo for my car (thank goodness for warrantees)
877. Random unexpected kindnesses
878. Good manners
879. Weeding a flowerbed that mysteriously was overtaken by weeds
880. Coffee when I need it
881. Birthdays and birthday celebrations
882. Fizzy lemonade (have I mentioned that one before)
883. Discovering items in my closet that I'd forgotten I had
884. The calming effects of contendedness
No comments:
Post a Comment