Monday, February 14, 2011

My Favorite Things: Maternity Clothes

Well, it's official, I've begun my maternity wardrobe!  Since I'm spending my morning at my 24-week check-up (how romantic for a Valentine's Day, right?!) I thought I'd share with you a couple of the basics I've worked into the few things in my closet that I can still wear these days...

Sexy Boot Full-Panel jeans from GapMaternity
They fit just like all my other Gap jeans, but work with
my belly rather than against it
Stripe Drawstring Dress from JCrew
The elastic and drawstring in the waist
make this the perfect dress for before, during,
and after pregnancy!

Short-sleeve Boat Neck Stretch Top, Motherhood
Perfect for lounging around and running errands!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I have reached the point where I am not adding anything new to my wardrobe. With 3-5 weeks to go, it doesn't make sense to buy new stuff. But it is hard because there are definitely so many cute options out there. So exciting you are entering the realm of maternity clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear maternity clothes get cuter every year! Sometimes I am tempted to shop over there myself!

    ReplyDelete