Thursday, October 14, 2010

You've Got Mail!

I love the days when you receive a package that you'd been expecting, but totally forgot about, until voila! it appears in your mail box!  That is what happened to me today when I went to the mail box and found a box from Whitney at Everything Happens for a Reason!  This was my package from the Fall Swap hosted by Flip Flops and Combat Boots, so if you love the idea but missed this swap, check out Flip Flops for the next swap!!!
Anyway, I couldn't be more thrilled with my fall goodies!  Whitney really hooked me up!!!  I received a gorgeous blue scarf, pumpkin spice candles, two post-it sticky pads, a fall baking cookbook, and yummy vanilla sugar shower gell  I can't wait to dig into my goodies!!

1 comment:

  1. Apparently everyone gave scarfs! I didn't even think of that!! Enjoy all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete