Monday, April 19, 2010

Multitude Monday


Today and this week I am thankful for:
531. Welch's Fruit Bar "popsicles"
532. Tanning beds....yes, I know they're bad for me, but I limit my tanning to "just" a month in the spring
533. Knocking out two drill weekends during my spring break....I might have said this last week too!
534. Three days with only one test per day
535. Finishing one of my group projects
536. The aux port in my car allowing my to play my iPod while driving
537. Bluetooth
538. Banana Republic's customer service department not charing me a late fee when I forgot to schedule my electronic bill payment this month...oops!
539. My parents for bringing me a whole shopping bag full of goodies from The Big Easy (aka New Orleans)!
540. An evening of Chinese Food and chatter with my little brother
541. Patrick calling me at 5:30 last Monday morning so the first words I'd hear when I woke up were "Happy Anniversary, Baby; I love you!" He really is the best, and even though we were far apart, it was a wonderful anniversary!
542. Booking hotels for our Canadian Road trip this summer...it's that much closer!
543. The first rose-buds of the year making their way into my garden
544. My last regular evening lab session...now it's just presentations and the final!
545. Food Network and its website
546. Cooking with lamb
547. Wine nights with girlfriends...
548. ...and the fact that hosting parties forces me to clean
549. My nutrition class...I find it so interesting, and of course I love all things related to food
550. My last appointment with my podiatrist for a while, and losing my boot!
551. A little rain washing away some of the pollen
552. Planting fresh herbs
553. Ready to eat salads at the grocery...they make great lunches
554. Scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment