During my trip to Nana's this week (see my post from earlier today), I collected several family photos, and scanned them so everyone in the family could have copies. Here are a few...

My great, great grandmother, Lucy Putnam Fuller Hicks

My grandfather, CAPT Wesley E. Lindsey, Jr., USN (Ret.) as a Midshipman at the Naval Academy

My grandparents on their wedding day, June 5, 1949. I can't believe how much my dad looks like his dad!!
Oh I love those, Kate! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteAnd I've got an award for ya on my blog :o)
Oh thanks....I'm watching the Grey's that I missed Thursday night and then I'll take a look! There are more pictures, but I just love these ones! My parents have a wedding picture almost the exact same pose (my dad looking down at my mom in the same way) and so do Patrick and I, so that one is especially special to me!!!
ReplyDelete