Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I can't believe we've celebrated Christmas three times this week! Guess that is what happens when you get married and have to divide your time between different branches of the family... But having just traveled from Bahrain, I'm exhausted! I think Patrick and I will have to come up with a better way to spend holidays with our families in the future; I can only imagine how hard all this moving around would be on small children (at least we don't have to worry about that for a few years!).

Anyway, we had a great morning over at Mom and Dad's house with my Matsel grandparents, Todd, and Jake. Too many presents and too much yummy food! Now it's all in a pile near the front door and I'll have to organize it somehow... But before that I'm going to go take a nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment