Sunday, December 7, 2008

Deployment #3: I'll Be Home for Christmas

Hey Everyone!


Just a quick update on what is going on… Tomorrow I will be boarding the COD (Carrier Onboard Delivery…the plane that delivers people, parts, and post to the ship) and flying to Bahrain. I will spend a few days there before boarding a rotator flight and heading home. A bit earlier than expected, and a wonderful Christmas present to spend the holidays with my family…not to mention the fact that I will have some extra time for job hunting before I officially leave the Navy in May! I should have access to my personal email address while in Bahrain, although I am not sure, but I promise I’ll be in touch once I’m home. Patrick and I will be somewhere between Kentucky and Virginia the latter half of December, but other than that I’ll try to sort through the mountains of laundry and luggage I’m bringing home with me!


Fear not, if you’ve sent me something in the mail and I haven’t received it yet, the ship will forward it to me at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment