Thursday, October 24, 2013

Command Decision

I'm making a command decision here, folks.

I'm sad to say, but I'm taking my blog off the internet.  I'm too busy to post.  What little free time I do have I want to spend with my family.  And blogging is really just not fun anymore.  At least, not the let-me-tell-you-about-my-day kind of blogging.

I will still be posting on my cooking blog, so come visit over there if you're so inclined.  I don't post so much about the family, but I do show you new recipes I'm trying!  And most of them look a lot fancier and more complicated than they really are.  Seriously.  It's not like I have a ton of time to cook these days either.

If you're really interested in staying in touch, then leave me a comment.  We can exchange emails or Facebook info or whatever....

2 comments:

  1. Totally understand, but I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will miss you too...would love to keep in touch via Facebook if you'd like! Let me know!

      Delete